Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just a Rock Statue?


Does this look familiar?
Someone thought that Gary and me were just posing with a rock statue that we dressed up.
We almost thought that the jig was up when Brenda came back with a picture of us and the pig.
While at the Polynesian Cultural Center Pig got to cut loose and get into the action of the Hawaiian outfits.
trying to find something in his size was a little bit of a struggle.
But fortunately everyone that we met was happy to help.
Shopping for just the right outfit is tough enough. Just look at all of the choices you have.

Just hanging out with my cousins.
by the way if you notice the tusks that they are wearing, they are from my distant cousins the wild hawaiian hogs.

And I did make it to the Luau, you probably didn't recognize me with the shades on.
Hey was that bbq'ed pork you were eating?
I heard that is was good, but I just couldn't bring myself to try any, but the coconut cake was great.

1 comment: